Sunday 31 August 2014

Uni Clothing Essentials Haul!

Before I go to Uni I decided that there were a few essential pieces of clothing that I need before I go. I didn't purchase any of these as they were a treat of my Granny for my results and getting into Uni. So here goes...

The first thing I got, i picked up a while ago so you may have seen it before. It was this faux leather jacket I picked up in TK Maxx. I think that a leather jack is an essential as it can be used all the time to dress up and outfit, but i do just love it!
The next the I got was coincidentally  from Next. They are these boots. As I know I am moving up north for Uni I know that it is going to be chilly and may get slippy. So I need some sensible boots that will keep my feet warm and last for most my time at uni. These boots are really comfy even from the first time I have warn them and have paired them with these woolly leg warms I have from a few winters ago. You can see these here.

Jeans were something I was lacking in my wardrobe. But over the past year the only jeans I can find that fit me and do short leg seizes (because my legs are tiny), are the Topshop jeans. So I picked up these darker ones, to wear through Autumn and Winter. The style I like are the Leigh jeans that sit perfectly on my hips. Theses jeans are on the pricey size but they last for a really long time so I feel they are worth the investment. You can find these ones here.
The last thing I know isn't exactly and essential but I saw it and fell in love. It is a mint green thin knit long sleeved jumper with this beautiful lace over lay on the bottom. I picked it up in Dorthy Perkins and i think it will be perfect with a statement necklace and a pair of boots, and is thin enough to layer with a jacket for the colder months to come. You can see it here.

I hope you have enjoyed this and if they are any going to uni post which you wish to see feel free to leave your suggestions down in the comments.

To see what I've been up to, like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter @emily23ltn and to make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment