Sunday 24 August 2014

25 Things to Do This Summer Update #1

Hey so today I am going to update you on how I am doing on the 25 things I planned to do this summer. If you haven't seen the original post you can do here.

I am going to go through the first 12 things i planned to do, so lets get started!

1. Spend as much time with my family as possible.
I feel I have been doing well at this and have been spending almost every day with my family. Here is my favourite photo, from when my cousins, one of my cousins exchange students, my sister and I went to Cadbury world. Yes, yes we are surfing on a bar of Dairy Milk!
2. Bake lots of cakes. 
Of course I have been doing this and here is a picture of a Victoria Sandwich I made for my Grandma's half family who came over for lunch.
3.Visit the beach at least once!
Yep, this happened when I was on the cruise and I went to Niece. I know this picture isn't of me on the beach but I absolutely love this photo I took as the waves hit the beach.
4. Have a cute picnic in the park.
I have had some picnics one of which was with a friend which due to our luck start with us sitting in the car as it rained! Hahah!

5. Say 'Yes' to something I would normally say no to.
This one is hard. I can quite think of one incident where this happened but I am sure it has. 

6. Go to as many BBQ's as possible.
I have been to 2 or 3 BBQ's and I know there are a few more to come this summer. However I have not managed to take any photos.

7. Go on an adventure with out a plan.
Well for this I went with no clue what the plan was even though there was a plan made buy my Auntie and this was my surprise trip to London which I absolutely loved.
8. Start my new series on my Blog!
I have been so busy I haven't got round to this yet, but I promise I will!

9. Take more photos. 
I have been doing this and getting my new iphone has helped. Love my camera and it is always in my bag where ever I am. This is one of my favourite photos. It is of Bearded Dragon (which I really want as a pet) in my local garden centre. Isn't he beautiful! 
10. Have smore's on camp.
Unfortunately this didn't happen but i'm sure I can squeeze it into a late night BBQ! 

11. Make the most of every day, that means no crazy lie-ins. 
I'd like to say that I stuck to this but, I can't. But I can say that every day I have been doing something useful, whether that be shopping for uni and spending time with family!

12. Do something active every day.
Well I can't say that I have ran a marathon everyday but I have been moving. Over the summer I have swam, rode a bike and carried shopping bags (i'm sure that counts).

I hope you have enjoyed this follow up post and the update #2 will be up in the next few weeks!

To see what I've been up to and so you don't miss the second update, like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter @emily23ltn and to make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment