Sunday 17 August 2014

Life Updates!

Hey guys!

Sorry I have missed another week of posting, but this week has been a BIG week for me so I thought this week I would just give you a few life updates!

1. I'm going to Uni!
This Thursday as many of you will know it was A-level results day. First off I would like to congratulate all of you who also received A or AS level results and also to those who are waiting to receive GCSE results good luck for next week!

Me and Katie on the Front Page of local paper!
On Thursday I was able to log into UCAS and see that I have been accepted int the University of York to study Biochemistry! I am super excited for this journey and I can't wait to take you on this journey with me!

2. I now have Twitter!
I have never had twitter, I know right where have i been? But I have now have a twitter. Come and follow me @emily23ltn !!

3. Thing on Living the Now to look forward to!
I have a lot of exciting thing planned for posts in the near furture! From post all about Uni (hauls, decoration ideas ect..) and I will be posting my review of the 25 Thing i had planned to do this summer!

To see what I've been up to like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter @emily23ltn and to make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment