Sunday 15 June 2014

Make Up Timer Tag!

This tag was created by Blogger and Youtuber Lily Pebbles. The idea of the tag is to time yourself doing each part of you makeup at a normal speed and then blog about it.

This is the makeup look I have been wearing when I have been able to escape the house and revision, even if it is for exams! Its a natural look, it is more than I used to wear to school but still a neutral look.

My Times:
Foundation: 1:15
- Rimmel Match perfection in 100 ivory, applied using a Real Techniques 'Buffing' brush.
Concealer: 0:48
- I used Collections Lasting Perfection concealer in 1-Light
Brows: 0:55
-Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 001-Dark Brown
Eyes: 2:24
-Max Factor Mono Eye Shadow in 02-Creme Champagne, a No7 Dark Brown Shimmer Eye Shadow, Eyelash Curlers and Rimmel Extra Super Lash Marscara.
Powder/Bronzer/Blush: 1:38
-Sleek 'Face Form' Contour and Blush Palette and Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
Lips: 0:10
-Barry M Lip gloss

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post, its something a bit different. If you want me to do more tag like this tell me in the comments. I tag my sister Katie from My Silver Linings to do this tag.

Thank you for reading. Make sure you never miss a post by following on Bloglovin or liking my Facebook page.

emily xx
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment