Sunday 22 June 2014

25 Things to do this Summer!

Exams are nearly over (one to go), and that means its almost Summer! I have been inspired by Alfie (PointlessBlog) to write a list of 25 thing I want to do or achieve over this summer. So here goes:
  1. Spend as much time with my family as possible.
  2. Bake lots of cake.
  3. Visit the beach at least once!
  4. Have a cute picnic in the park.
  5. Say 'Yes' to doing something I would normally say no to.
  6. Go to as many BBQ's as possible.
  7. Go on an adventure with out a plan!
  8. Start my new series on this blog (more info to come!).
  9. Take more photos.
  10. Have smore's on camp! 
  11. Make the most of everyday, that means no crazy lie-ins.
  12. Do something active everyday.
  13. Buy and wear something out of my comfort zone.
  14. Re-decorate my room.
  15. Have a huge clear out!
  16. Try some new foods.
  17. Visit somewhere in the UK I have never been before.
  18. Keep my room as mess free as possible.
  19. Do something a bit scary!
  20. Go out with my friends at least once.
  21. Host a garden party with afternoon tea!
  22. Go on a bike ride.
  23. Sew all my badges onto my camp blanket. 
  24. Eat pizza and pasta in Italy!
  25. This one may sound cheesy but, I just really want to enjoy this summer!
I suppose from this list and the blog post I just want you to do more of what makes you happy. Over the summer I'll do a few blog post with photos to update you on how I am doing with these 25 things.

Tell me in the comments or on my Facebook page the things you want to do this summer and thank you to my friend for letting me use his photo in this post. To make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.

emily xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment