Sunday 11 May 2014

Spring Summer Haul!

Over the past few weeks I have been buying/ been given some items for wear over Spring and Summer! I know that most of Spring is over now but I have had some of these items for a few weeks now.

The first item was a gift off my Mum. She knew I had been looking at this bag, from New Look as I have seen a lot more people wearing backpacks and I know when I go on holiday I will want a bag that I can fit a lot in but is easy to carry and will go with all outfits. This bag is perfect for this and is also super safe as it has the front flap and 2 more zips before you get to my purse, so everything is nice and safe! Check the bag out here.


The second thing, is my Daisy Flower Crown that I bought from Claire's. The fashion of wearing flower crowns in your hair has been around for a while and last summer I never got round to buying one. So when I saw this one I had to get it. I love it and know I will get a lot of wear out of it in the summer as it just adds a bit of 'girly-ness' and 'summery-ness' to plain simple outfit.


This item was also a gift off my Mum and she realised how worn all my jeans are getting. I had never had a pair of Topshop jeans until last Christmas, I had heard about all of the hype surrounding the different styles and when I put a pair on I instantly understood. So for Summer I chose the lighter acid wash jeans, in the Leigh style. I love this style as it suites my own personal style and shape perfectly as they just sit nicely on the hips and they are not too heavy so I will be able to keep cool if the sun comes out this year. Check them out here.


Finally and unsurprisingly I brought a nail vanish- Topshop's- Suffuse. This was a bargain as it was on sale from £6 down to £1 and then it was a 20% Student Discount event so i got this nail polish for just 80p! That my type of deal! I love this colour it is a subtle rose gold colour and I absolutely love it. It compliments/ brings out a tan beautifully and it glitters gently in the sunlight!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have bought to make me feel more summery, and hope this has given you inspiration to freshen up your look for summer.

Thank you for reading my blog. If you enjoy reading my blog follow me on Bloglovin or like my page on Facebook. See you next week!

emily xx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous nail polish! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete