Sunday 23 February 2014

Panckes anyone?

So as many of you know it will be Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Day) on the 4th of March, so I am going to share with you the pancake recipe I use and some of my favourite toppings, savoury and sweet!
The Recipe:
100 g- Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
1 Egg
300 ml- Milk

Mix flour and salt together. Add egg and then add milk slowly mixing to make smooth batter. Add oil to pan, wait until hot add enough batter to cover pan, cook until golden brown flipping half way through.

Add toppings and enjoy.

Savoury Toppings:

1)      Ham and Cheese- I love in combination in anything! So why not a pancake?
2)      Tuna and Cheese- I know not everyone loves fish, but this is so good! Try it!
Sweet Toppings:

1)      The Syrups- Maple syrup and Golden Syrup. How can you go wrong?
2)      Lemon Juice and Sugar- The classic combination.
3)      Fresh Fruit and Cream- Any fruit and cream, this is such a fresh and healthier option.
4)      S’mores- One of my favourite camp treats! Melted marshmallows, chocolate and pieces of your favourite biscuits. Irresistible?
5)     Toffee Apple- Cooked apple and gooey meted toffee, and even a sprinkle of cinnamon for that extra yum! 
                                       
I hope you feel inspired to make some pancakes of your own. Tell me your favourite topping in the comments :) 

If you enjoy reading my blog follow me Bloglovin or like my page on Facebook

emily xx



4 comments:

  1. hey your blog is amazing :) looks so nice

    defo going to keep reading

    it would mean so much if you comment on my blog telling me what you think :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you blog, it looks really well put together :) And you have a libester award :) Keep writing about what you love and people will love reading it :D

      Delete
  2. this looks great!, loveee pancakes :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete