Sunday 21 September 2014

Top 5 Beauty Tools!

This week I would share with you my top 5 favourite beauty tools. This are things that help do my make up or hair, that aren't actually products.

1. Tangle Teezer
 I love my tangle teezer. As I have quite long thin hair it is really hard to get knots out of my hair with out breaking my hair. But with a tangle teezer my hair can be brushed easily and always looks smooth, and if you have problems with not being able to get brushes through your hair try a tangle teezer, which you can see here.

2. Curling Wand
Curling wands are great as you can uses them to create tight curls or loose curls. They are also great for controlling fly-aways when you hair is straight, as you can just run the wand over the fly-aways. The wand I have is this one.

3. Cotton Wool Pads
These are such a simple thing but are so useful for lots of different things. I use them for putting eye make up remover or micellear water for removing my make up. They are great for when you make and eyeliner error or you want to tone down how much bronzer you have applied. They are also great to clean brushes with! They have so many uses and can be brought so cheaply!

4. Eye Lash Curlers 
Eye lash curlers are really important to me. When you don't want to apply make up just curling your eyelashes can make such a difference. But for me curling my eyelashes is really important as i where glasses and if i don't curl my lashes they rub against my glasses, which as you can probably understand is really annoying. When buying eye lash curlers in my opinion the cheap ones work just as well as more expensive ones, and an extra tip heat the curls up with a hair dryer before using them. But just a warning they get hot quickly!

5. Real Techniques Buffing Brush
This brush comes with the core collection of the Real Technique brushes. This brush is great for applying foundation and buffing it into the skin. By doing this you can easily build up coverage and it also prevent your foundation from looking cakey. I love this brush and you can get it here.
 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what my favourite beauty tools, and share yours down in the comments.

 To see what I've been up to, like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter @emily23ltn and to make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.

emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment