Thursday 23 January 2014

First Blog Post!

I am posting this on my 18th birthday and I thought I would start this blog by telling you a few things about me.

Who am I?
Well... I am Emily, the identical twin to my sister Katie. I live in the UK, in a part of England called the Midlands. I am in the final year of studying for my A-levels and hope to go to University in September.

Why is my blog called 'Living the Now'?
Over the past few years I have realised that I worry too much about the future and the past and forget to live for the moment. My mum always says to me "The present is called the present as it is a gift. A gift we will never get back." So I decided as a sort of life resolution that I will start "Living the Now", and that starts today writing this blog.

What will I post on my blog?So far I don't have a long term plan for this blog, but for now I will fill it with advice, recipe ideas, make up, outfit ideas or just things I want to share with you. I am planning to post a blog almost every weekend for you to read.

I hope you are looking forward to coming along on the blogging journey with me. Thank you for reading my first ever blog post, and subscribe to see when I next post.

emily xx

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog.
    You can check out mine if you want to :)

    http://pleasemakeupyourlife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck with the blog!! Feel free to check out my blog if you need any inspiration! x

    oodlesojess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I'm from Poland, but I will definitely check your next post! Would be nice to have you on twitter, so I can make sure not to miss it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got twitter yet, but you can follow me on https://www.facebook.com/livingthenow or onhttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11683611/living-the-now xx

      Delete
  5. I love the ideology behind your blog name :) Best wishes for your blog! :) t. Hepaloo from hepaloo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your blog:) Please check out my blog that I have started recently Thank You
    WWW. chattyjoanna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete